THAT'S NOT FAIR BECAUSE ALL OF THESE GUYS ARE SOFT. YOU CANT JUDGE A GUYS DICK SIZE WHEN IT'S SOFT. I AM A BLACK MAN WITH A BIG 7 INCHER, BUT WHEN I AM SOFT IT'S LIKE 2 TO 3 INCHES.
There is so much misinformation and so many bogus products surrounding penis enlargement that when they discover the solution, no one will believe. So here goes; any male can permanently increase length and girth in the same way a bodybuilder adds mass and becomes larger. As you stress tissue, the body goes into a natural process of creating new cells making you larger. The question is not whether permanent enlargement is possible but instead, how do you safely stress penile tissue to promote cell growth? The answers can be found at MagnumRings.com
THAT'S NOT FAIR BECAUSE ALL OF THESE GUYS ARE SOFT. YOU CANT JUDGE A GUYS DICK SIZE WHEN IT'S SOFT. I AM A BLACK MAN WITH A BIG 7 INCHER, BUT WHEN I AM SOFT IT'S LIKE 2 TO 3 INCHES.
ReplyDelete7 ain't big I have 9 inch,s in me right now, mmmmmmmmm nice thick dildo feels sooooooooooo good in my pussy
DeleteThere is so much misinformation and so many bogus products surrounding penis enlargement that when they discover the solution, no one will believe. So here goes; any male can permanently increase length and girth in the same way a bodybuilder adds mass and becomes larger. As you stress tissue, the body goes into a natural process of creating new cells making you larger. The question is not whether permanent enlargement is possible but instead, how do you safely stress penile tissue to promote cell growth? The answers can be found at MagnumRings.com
Deleteyep, pretty small
ReplyDeleteAnd I hate to disagree with the anon comment above but sometimes you can tell.
ReplyDeleteIs there any hope for a man with a small penis?
ReplyDeletekleiner penis
They all have lovely cocks
ReplyDeleteLots of hope!
ReplyDeleteCheckout my new book: The Small Penis Bible for a very positive perspective
I would suck you
ReplyDeleteI have a 7cm penis that small
ReplyDeleteI hope I can find a big hard dick to play with
ReplyDeleteMy penis is 2.5 inches hard
ReplyDelete